Weight Tracker - watch the scale go DOWN!!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 15

So I'm on day 15 of my low calorie diet and have lost 14.4 lbs! Woo hoo! I'll be honest, the first couple of weeks are tough...but about day 10 I mentally and physically turned a corner. The hunger is completely manageable. I only get weak when I over-exert myself (like the day I got all sprung with energy and started Spring cleaning in February! I cleaned for 6 hours). I'm feeling pretty good. My birthday is right smack in the middle of this diet so no wine, cake or fancy dinner for me. Boo hoo. We'll be in San Francisco for my birthday though so I'll get lots of fresh crab and go do fun stuff to make up for it. Food is NOT my friend. I'm learning that. It is so amazing how TV ties your stomach to your emotions - making you think that eating is emotional when it is only a means of nourishment. We've made it our entertainment, our comfort, our friend. I hope I can break that cycle.

OK, just wanted to post really quickly. I posted another VLOG on my YouTube site but forgot to post it here. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment