Weight Tracker - watch the scale go DOWN!!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Update VLCD 32

No weight loss today but I did well the last two. I'm down 25.2 pounds in 35 days. I was hoping for a pound a day but women average .5 so I'm above that. It's sad that no one can really tell I've lost weight because I have so much to lose but I'm proud and I am committed to not only taking off the weight but also changing my life and my relationship with food. I have really been struggling with coping mechanisms and some of the issues that I fed instead of dealt with so I've contacted a counselor that my former doctor and dear friend recommended. I'll measure tomorrow and maybe do a quick stats. I start eating Atkins style next Monday. My partner started today so there is chees in the house - but I don't think I will cheat - I only have a short time to go so it isn't worth it. I'm hoping to get a full 30 pounds out of this round before I start the 6 week break. Susan lost 33 pounds in her round - she did really well. OK, that's all for now. Just wanted to check in and write down that the scale and I have made peace for now. Hoping to see a loss tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i just found your blog. i know how you feel. i have done 3 rounds of it....averaging 23lb lost each time. i always lose quick in the beginning and then it tapers off in the last 1/2 of the round.
    good luck on your venture.
    i have been able to keep the weight off in between rounds so it can be done.
    down 61lbs...50 lbs more to go.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jill. I'm a few days away and not sure if I will make my 30 pounds but am really happy overall. I'm looking forward to the break but looking forward even more to another round and more loss! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete