Weight Tracker - watch the scale go DOWN!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh scale, why do you taunt me?

Now the scale is taunting me. I lost zero one day, .8 the next then this morning I step on and lost zero again. What? No, that can't be right. So I step on it again (because stepping on it three times yields three different results) and it says I am down exactly a pound. OK, that's better...but which one is right? So I neurotically step on it 4 more times and it comes up with the same result three times and different results 2 times. So I don't really know what my weight loss is. I am ready to throw the scale over the balcony and let it get run over by a car and then see what it has to say. I, of course, logged the 1lb number as my loss - after all it came up with that number 3 out of 5 times. I may be in for a big disapointment tomorrow when I find out I didn't really lose a pound.

It's frustrating. I feel taunted at my most vulnerable. I have 11 days left of my low calorie diet and I want to lose another 7.6 before I end this round. If I lose 7 it will put me at 30 pounds even and I'd be hapy with that...but I'd like to be at an even number and squarely down in the 210's instead of 220's.

No comments:

Post a Comment